Burdekin's First 2020 Cut Report
First results from 2019 Burdekin fertilising season is coming in and the numbers look great!
Join us at the first LiquaForce Australia Field Day for 2019 in the Burdekin!
Cane growers are invited to attend a mini field day on Friday March 15th 2019 at Clare’s Mio College (1450 Barratta Rd, Clare QLD) from 1pm to 4pm. Drinks and fine foods from Claredale Pastures provided following the session.
• New trial and R&D outcomes from LiquaForce, including the new LiquaForce Ag Nutrient Datahub (L.A.N.D.) digital support tools and services.
• The LiquaForce Ezy 3 Farm Nutrient Management strategy for optimising both cane and sugar tonnage, including the latest on Plant Starter cane nutrient and bio-stimulants help to grow strong plant cane plus an overview of Big Shot Enhanced Efficiency fertiliser products and overall advantages over granular fertilisers.
• CHT with Aqua-Sil will present on soil ameliorant for improved water infiltration and increased field water holding capacity.
• Pacific Bio will offer their latest updates on the benefits of seaweed extracts produced locally in the Burdekin.
• Nutrifert will present on their range of calcium, cal-mag and gypsum products delivering excellent results against traditional products
RSVP ESSENTIAL BY FRIDAY MARCH 8TH via email@example.com or 0459 954 002
An afternoon you can’t afford to miss!