Burdekin's First 2020 Cut Report
First results from 2019 Burdekin fertilising season is coming in and the numbers look great!
1. Weld a lid with a breather on top on to a stainless steel stool splitting fertiliser box
2. Install a view pipe for measuring how much is in the box at any given time
3. Remove the worms from the box and plumb the box with reinforced rubber pipe
4. Install an oil motor driven chemical pump
5. Install control bank and pressure gauge
6. Remove legs from box (only counters needed)
7. Run pipe line to each coulter, where a stainless pipe following the curve of the disc will deliver the product
under pressure into the slot the disc makes
8. Calibrate – and ready to go!
Want to know more? Contact LiquaForce Managing Director Cameron Liddle on 0427765711